Friday, September 19, 2014

Skipping town for part of the day

I woke up SUPER tired this morning. My daughter was giving me a hard time because she didnt want to wear a pair of shoes that are brand new (she picked them out and they are going to become too small soon). I am sure my tiredness made me a bit more irritable. We finally got that settled and then it was on to her hair and all I heard was a bunch of winning "ow, Waah, that hurts....". I was barely brushing her hair! Maybe she was a bit grumpy and tired too. I finally got everything done to send her on her way to school.


So yes, I am skipping town for the day. Well, I do have to come back at some point.... One of my best friends is getting married tomorrow, so we are heading to her parents lake house to do some wedding prep for her big day tomorrow! Love being on the water and even more, helping with a celebration! I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a fabulous weekend!!




~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails