Monday, June 20, 2011

{New} Cookies N Cream Cupcakes


I first made cookies n cream cupcakes last year and they were Delicious! You really can't go wrong with oreo cookies and a cupcake. Tying them both into one recipe = AMAZINGNESS! I made these for a client that was celebrating her husband and her mother's birthday the same weekend. I figured out how to frost them better. TIP: just cut a decent size hole in the decorating bag and don't use a tip! Worked so much better.

I love my Cupcake boxes!!!


The frosting technique, I tried the very first time HERE, didn't go so well. Some of the cookies got stuck in the tip of the decorating bag and it was just a mess. So I tried to smooth it out with a decorating knife.


This is what they look like on the inside! YUMMY!!


1 comment:

  1. They look delicious!! Cookies 'n cream are on my to-do list as well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails