Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Cakery Specials

Are you ready for Christmas?! I am trying to get there. Got a few more presents to buy. I am hoping to have all my home decor finalized by this weekend and stop changing things. To get you in the Sweet holiday spirit, here is some Christmas-y Sweet eye candy.








Christmas is around the corner and it is the perfect time to indulge in SWEETS! I am running a special on holiday sweets at 25% off everything! Cupcakes are great for Christmas parties for the kids, even adult Christmas parties.
Simple designs only. Fondant work can be done with a small fee.

I am hoping to get back into blogging more, but lately life has just been busy, busy, busy!! I really miss doing more posts......
Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails