Wednesday, March 9, 2011

{Freebie Alert} St. Patrick's Day Party Tags



Hello everyone! I do apologize for my lack of  posts. I have been BUSY! Can you believe that St. Patricks Day is coming up NEXT week. Didn't we like just enter March?! My mind has been on overload lately and I have been getting overwhelmed with ideas. I need to stop and relax and take a deep breath. But as soon as I do, My mind starts all over again. That's okay though, I love when the creative juices start flowing.

I did find out that I will be expecting a NIECE from my sister in July!!! We were anticipating what the sex was. I kinda knew that she would have a girl, she seemed to be about as sick as I was when I was preggers with Constance. SO baby shower planning to start ova here!! I cant wait!

Okay so to the Printables. I wanted to design a lot more printables for you guys to use. That didn't work so I at least wanted to design some party tags that are great for Cupcake toppers. I wanted to add a touch of another color along with the ordinary green. I chose a lighter green and a pewter color. I like the way they turned out. And I hope you do as well. Feel free to share with your friends and family! 

Click here or on the picture to download yours!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails