Monday, April 11, 2011

A few sweet treats and a WINNER!

We Have a winner!!!

And the winner of the $20.00 discount to CSN Stores is.......(Drum Roll).....
 Comment # 6 - HEATHER!! She said: I'm your newest fan on facebook! :) 
Heather, Email me at sweetmemoriescakery@hotmail.com so I can get your contact information and send over your discount code!


 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Happy Monday! I hope everyone had an eventful weekend! Mine was quite busy. Making pretzel sticks and other sweet treats along with some hair bows for my daughter and my friend's little girl. I will share those pictures with you later this week. I'm not sure if I will go as far as selling them, just testing out some other talents :-) 

I made these pretzel sticks for my co-workers. I bought some into work for St. Patrick's day and they wanted more and placed an order. One of them is truly in LOVE with black and white/zebra print. So I had to make her some black and white ones. The other, wanted royal blue and white - her daughter's team colors for basketball.
 





I will be making lots more of these more toward the end of the week and next week for Easter. You can place an order with me and pick them up (if you are local). I will also be doing some contests on facebook and you can get some at a great price! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you soooo much! I sent you an email this morning. I'm so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails