Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pretzel sticks and Marshmallow pops - Basketball Fundraiser

My co-worker asked me to make these for her daughter's basketball team fundraiser. She really loves the candy coated pretzels and marshmallows. She said they were a huge hit and everyone was going bananas over them.
I made some new business cards also. My other ones I designed, didn't seem to catch my attention anymore. So I wanted something fresher and more clean lined.
Here is some of the packaging before going to deliver the treats.
 
 Here is a closer look and the business cards and the thank you tags I designed to go along with the team colors.

Will be making lots of Easter treats and if you are local, make sure you stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails