Monday, October 18, 2010

Cupcake Take Along kit



I have been meaning to post this little cute kit that I made for my nieces last year. I got the idea from a blog called Papertry Ink and thought I just had to do this one day.Even though I don't do any stamping, scrap booking, etc, I do think it is amazing. This site shows so many how-to(s) and DIY homemade projects, its sure to get you in the mood to do something crafty.
So back to my nieces, they are both football fans. OF different teams. So, why not make their kit to coordinate with the team they love? One is a Clemson fan (so am I) and the other is a Carolina fan! These were so much fun to make and actually being able to find spatulas that matched as well = AWESOMEness. 


 It consists of a box of cake mix, a container of icing, containers of coordinating sprinkles, a whisk, spatula and measuring cups along with some cupcake liners. I designed all the printed stuff, the polka dot paper, the circle tag and the CUPCAKE label.



Find the full tutorial HERE on Papertrey Ink

Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails