Monday, October 4, 2010

{Spooky Kids} Halloween Collection


I cannot believe that it is October!!! This weekend here in SC, the weather was GORGEOUS!! Only....I only got to enjoy Sunday. I fell sick AGAIN! Are you kidding me? This is craziness after being sick less than 2 weeks ago. This post was supposed to come out on Friday with a great sale for the weekend, but this girl could not lift a finger to do anything with my etsy shop!

But I am back now! Ready for the fall. The fall weather really gets me in the mood to have a party because I love doing stuff outside. So to bring on the mood for kids Halloween parties, I wanted to create something bright and colorful for them. These are perfect for birthdays in October, daycare parties, home parties, and more.

And here it is one for boys and one for the girls!





 Halloween Collections now on SALE in shop at 50% OFF!!
Including the Spooky Bash Collection
 Now through October 8th! Get yours today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails