Monday, November 8, 2010

{Chic} Cupcakes Part 1

 Happy Monday everyone! Sorry I was MIA last week due to a computer virus that took over my online usage. I am back up and running and trying to catch up where I left off. I want to share with you some cupcake designs I worked on over the weekend.


These cupcakes were requested by a friend for her birthday. She wanted something girly and grown up. So we came up with cherry blossoms and another design. These were made with red velvet cake and vanilla buttercream icing with marshmallow fondant design on top. I love the way they came out and so did she.



Stay tuned for Part 2 of the other half of cupcakes! A completely different design and cake flavor!
Hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails