Friday, January 28, 2011

Bridal Designs for a bridal shower

Happy Friday everyone. Favorite cake Friday will start up again next week. I was going through my pictures on my computer trying to "clean up" some space and I came across some invites I designed for a friend a little while ago. Her colors were Apple red and Platinum. Her best friend was throwing her a surprise shower down in Atlanta and contacted me for the papery designs. I just forgot to show you the rest of the designs I came up with. 

 Favor tags



 
These wish cards were made for bride and groom wishes from the guests. Cut the large tag and hole punch the 2 top corners and tie around a hurricane jar. The blank cards are for the guests to fill out and drop into the jar for the bride and groom to read later. Those are to be cut as well.
 The design with the photo is the design she went with for the event timeline cards. The other designs were just some other inspiration.










Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails