Monday, May 23, 2011

{Jell-O} No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes

 
 So every now and then I will crave sweets late at night and this was one of those nights when I didn't feel like cranking up the oven and using my mixer for something tasty. I really had never had cheesecake before, but opted to try out this version because it looked really good. These cheescakes definitely did not take long at all to mix and assemble.





 And to my amazement they were quite the tasty little treat. I am sure there is a difference in taste when it comes to the original strawberry cheesecake, but I really liked these. They sure did not last long between my husband, Constance and myself constantly going back in the fridge to grab one.
 I think they are so much cuter and much more personal in cupcake liners. Just like a cupcake, you don't have to share at all. (I really liked the graham cracker crust.)


So I am really going to have to try making my own cheesecake from scratch.

To make these into cupcakes: Follow the directions on the box to prepare the mixtures. Line your cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Evenly distribute graham cracker filling into each liner. Then press down to flatten out the grahams with the back of a spoon. Next, evenly distribute the filling into each liner on top of the grahams. and spread out. After all that, its time to pour the filling on top. Cut a slit in the topping pouch and pour evenly over all the cheesecakes!

Hope you have a Sweet Monday!!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails