Monday, May 2, 2011

{Royal Wedding} The Cake

Oh my goodness, did you watch the wedding on Friday?! I was literally GLUED to the TV and enjoyed every moment of it. William and Kate are such a beautiful couple. Its so funny that her real name is Catherine with a "C" and she spells Kate with a "K" of course. I thought I was the only one that did that. ( Crystal and spell my nickname with a K - Krissy)

Anywho, there were two main parts that I was DYING to see! That would be the CAKE and her wedding Dress of course! That cake was absolutely magnificent - all the details that went into it. I know that took a good eye and patience to create! Being a caker myself, I can appreciate that beautiful, intricate design. I love how there was 4 sets of tiered cakes on the bottom first 3 tiers. One of those tiered sets would have been my wedding cake. So if you add all those up there would be a total of 21 tiers!!! Wow!

I would have flipped out to be designing a cake for a Prince and Princess, knowing that the Queen would be at the event also. I have to give it to these talented ladies for really holding it together and creating a masterpiece!

For Kate's dress, it was gorgeous!!! Not too long of a train, very form fitting at the top and just extremely ELEGANT! She was amazing. The whole car ride to the ceremony, she just seemed so relaxed and calm. She is such a natural Princess! Congratulations to the newest Royal Couple!

I am still OBSESSED with this wedding and would love to watch it over and over again.

Hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails