Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{New Designs} Graduation Celebration Invites and Party Tags


Hey guys! I have had some free time to create some new designs and I knew graduation was around the corner for the 2011 year. I know some colleges have already have their graduations, but there is still time to celebrate. And a college graduation needs a HUGE celebration! 

These designs are a little more on the modern side and I am excited to be able launch them off right here and would love to bring you more modern and contemporary designs in the future. Each invite has matching party tags (great for cupcake toppers and so much more). So below you will find one of either design in the different color options. These are totally customizable and can be done to match your school colors.







All the designs are now available in my etsy shop! Shop HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails