Friday, September 10, 2010

{Sneak Peek 2} Halloween Collection

Halloween is next month and I can not believe it. Time - I really need to try and capture some and put it in a bottle because it truly slips away from me! Wouldn't that be nice though to capture time? Such wishful thinking and dreaming.

On to the sneak peek topic, I am really in the Halloween partying mode. I was in Pier 1 the other night and I was just soaking up the inspiration! There was just so much that I wanted to buy for a Halloween party. If you get a chance you really should stop by one of the locations. I am ready to bring on the orange and black and love the thought of adding a touch of another color - something like teal, silver or pink! I designed this collection and it is called "Spooky Bash" They would be great for any Halloween party - adult or child. The party tags are so versatile. There are so many uses for them, like cupcake toppers, favor tags, napkin ring toppers, cup labels, and so much more! I would love to see who can find new ways to use them.

Here is the DIY Printable Invite:
And here are the matching party tags:


I have some more Halloween designs coming next week!
~May even debut earlier~ Stay tuned!!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails