Friday, September 3, 2010

{Favorite} Cake Friday


This Friday I am featuring a cake shop from Cleveland, Ohio. It is called The White Flower Cake Shoppe. Their cakes are just gorgeous!! So creative and unique.  They even have cake decorating classes. I so wish I was closer to learn some more and actually see their creations and shoppe in person. If anyone is like me and has a love for cake design, you will drool over their pictures and just go off into dream land! 

The cake I chose as my favorite for this week is a pink and orange themed wedding cake. And since I am working on a pink and orange fiesta party, I just had to pick a pink and orange awesome cake design. 


I LOVE this cake! The colors are just so bright and cheery! Just makes you smile and be happy!

Hope everyone has a great and safe Labor Day weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails