Monday, September 13, 2010

{Sneak Peek 3} Life size Dora

I posted last week some fabric for some things I am working on. And today I am posting a sneak peek for a life size Dora!! What do you think she will be used for?! All I had at first was a picture of Dora on a piece of paper and thinking to myself how in the WORLD am I gonna get her the size of 2 poster boards? Umm, draw her of course. Luckily, I can draw pretty much anything that I see, if I can actually sit long enough to do it. It didn't take too long to do either. At the time, when I started drawing, CK (Constance) was taking a nap and when she woke up, she was amazed and her eyes were about the size of a quarter! She tried to give it a hug and kept saying "hi Dora!". So keep guessing and stay tuned for what happens with this huge Dora!

We also went to the aquarium over the weekend to meet Dora and can you guess what happened with the BIGGEST Dora fan??! She was SCARED of Dora!! She was fine until Dora moved her hand to sit CK down beside her and she started screaming!! Go figure....... It was a great start to some of the birthday festivities though (even if the party is 2 weeks away)!
Hope everyone has a great Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails