Monday, September 27, 2010

Wow Wow Wubbzy Cake

Whew! What a weekend! The Dora fiesta is over and was such a blast! The weekend was crazy though. I took a half day off work on Thursday and all day off on Friday to work on stuff. And along with all the party planning, I took a cake order as well as a custom order for some designs for a friend. Call me CRAZY!! Doing another cake along with all the other baking and decorating I had to do? Of course I will do another cake! I love baking and decorating cakes. It has been a while since I have posted something from the baking/cake side of things. 



The cake was a Wow Wow Wubzy cake. Vanilla inside and vanilla buttercream for the icing, with marshmallow fondant touches.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

PS. Stay tuned for photos from our Dora Fiesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails