Tuesday, July 27, 2010

{Design} Preview

I am excited to announce that I will be opening an ETSY shop! My grand opening will be this THURSDAY! I have been working on a lot of designs (everything designed by me) to get ready for my shop and I am happy to have made the decision to open a shop. I thought about it and put it off for quite some time. I have actually been doing this kind of stuff for a while, just not selling any. So why not make some extra money while doing things that I absolutely love?! A great way to end the month of July. (boy has it really flown by)

This collection was previewed a while ago for my nephew's Cars themed party. See it HERE.
From My Racing Collection



Preview for my Girl's Summer Ice Cream Collection {Invitation}

So many more to come, BUT you will have to wait until Thursday!!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails