Friday, July 16, 2010

{Designs} July flyers and coupons

I have had these ready to post since the first of the month. And I always seem to think that a month last as long time. Time REALLY flies these days. I mean, wow, we only have two more weeks left in this month and then it will be August! (my birthday month)






These flyers also fall under the "design" part of things as well because they are my designs. More of that stuff will be coming VERY soon! But for now here is a price list for custom designs. Everything will be done by me. Then packaged and shipped to you. Will be working on getting things as DIY printables when everything is set up the way I want it.


If you or anyone are in need of some custom designs, don't hesitate to get in contact with me. I am here to work with you to make your designs something memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails