Wednesday, July 28, 2010

{Cupcakes} Heaven in your mouth!

Chocolate + Coffee + Frosting + Cupcake = HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH!



After craving a mocha frappe from starbucks one night, I decided to make a cupcake out of one of my favorite coffee drinks. Here it is. I call it Heaven in your mouth - Mocha frappe cupcake. I have got to say that these cupcakes were absolutely delicious! After I frosted a few I just started eating the rest of the frosting. Literally had to pull myself from it! So not only am I addicted to food, but this frosting as well. The only thing that needs to be added is a chocolate syrup drizzle. Then it really would be PERFECTION.



Yuuummmmmy!! Looks like I will have to make some more and hopefully they will be around long enough for me to share. OR not.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails