Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fifa World Cup Champions {Cupcake}



For those of you that don't know, I am a HUGE soccer/football fan! This year I was a bit slack on keeping up with the whole FIFA world cup. I was horrible. Sorry guys to not give you the support you all needed......
BUT, I had to watch the finale! 
NETHERLANDS vs. SPAIN


Viva Espana! I was definitely rooting for Spain. And they pulled it off in the end. During the normal 90 minutes of the game, you could see that both teams were REALLY good as no one scored until overtime. That goal was from Spain! I couldn't stop smiling! I wanted to jump up and scream, but of course I had Constance in my arms asleep. She wasn't feeling well that day so all I could do was CHEER on the inside. And that one goal made them the 2010 FIFA world cup champions! Well done guys, Well done.

So in honor I had to make a team Spain cupcake!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails