Wednesday, August 25, 2010

{New} Designs

Last week I posted about a "welcome home baby" design theme (here) that I designed for a friend. My inspiration was from a neutral bedding set by trend lab.

{Image via Amazon for Trend Lab}

So I decided that I would do a whole baby collection for a girl and boy as the first one designed was gender neutral. I love this design. So playful and baby cute! So far I just have the invites designed and wanted to share. There will be more to come of this collection such as thank you cards, party tags, water bottle labels, party labels (for desserts at dessert tables) and possibly banners.


here is the one for a boy:

The one for a girl:

And of course the first one I designed, the neutral:

I am also working on many other designs and cant wait to share them with you guys. If I could just get my booty in duty. I have a tendency to start another creation before done with one. As the ideas come, I have to start on them while in creative mode :-)

The designs above are available in the shop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails