Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fondant Rose Cupcake


This past week has been an EXTREMELY busy one along with this weekend. I am getting back into the swing of things with working full time and trying to keep up with everything. I find myself thinking, "how in the world am I going to keep up?". Exhaustion is kicking in and have not had time to do much. Please bare with me as I am trying to get back into a routine and get things in order. I am sorry for the lack of blog post, but they will pick back up this week!


I did want to share this fondant rose cupcake I did a bit ago. It was my first time attempting the fondant rose. I think it could still use some work. But not too bad, looks pretty cute. You may notice a lot of my cupcakes are CHOCOLATE, it is so my favorite cupcake flavor!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails