Monday, June 14, 2010

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Happy Monday to all! Dont forget to print your DIY Father's Day gift tags! And since Father's day  is coming up, how great would it be to have a list of ideas on what to get that wonderful dad. My husband AKA "wonderman" deserves all this and more. He is such a wonderful dad and husband. I am truly blessed to be able to call him mine and have him for the father of our child. Words cant describe how much he means to us and how much we appreciate him! 
I put together this list from WILLIAMS-SONOMA - a place that I am in LOVE with! If you haven't discovered what a wonderful place this is, you totally should. All kinds of cool cooking and baking supplies and more! All my picks are under $100.00!!!! Hope it helps!

Gift idea list: UNDER $100.00
Each is under a category for the kind of dad your guy may be.

Best Cook:
$99.00


Gadget Dad:
$29.95

$36.00

Coffee Lover:
$59.99 Sugg. Retail $110.00

Wine Man:
$29.95
$69.95

Grill Master D.A.D:
$79.95-$99.95

$79.95

The "What DON'T you have" Dad:
$49.95

I am sure my husband would like one of everything from this place. This girl sure would! I wish that everyone has a very blessed Father's day and those dads get what they deserve.

P.S. (today is my first day at a new job! Wish me luck!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails