Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fourth Of July Cupcakes and a printable


 I decided to make some Fourth Of July cupcakes and use my printable cupcake toppers/tags on them. I just used a simple vanilla cupcake with white buttercream frosting. Added a few sprinkles and VOILA, they came out really cute. 




Since the 4th is falling on a Sunday this year, our town is doing a lot of the celebrating on Saturday. I am excited to take my daughter to see the fireworks this year. I didn't take her last year, because I wasn't sure how she would react with her being smaller. Food is another part that I am excited about. I love all the grilling and cooking that comes along with any holiday. So I am sure I will need the gym ASAP when its all over. 


Here are the Fourth of July tags I created just because and you can use them too. Just cut along the column and use a 2 inch hole punch to cut them out. They can be used for cupcakes, napkin rings, favor tags, wine glass tags, the possibilities are endless. Get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails